If you are using a Galaxy Nexus on Straight Talk with a AT&T provisioned SIM card and having issues with sending and receiving MMS, here are the APN settings that should work for you.
The Galaxy Nexus that I bought through Google Play had a Cingular APN already on it. Delete it. Or at least write down the settings just in case everything breaks on you. And then delete it.
Add a new APN with exactly these entries:
- Name: straight talk (or whatever you want it to be)
- APN: att.mvno
- Proxy: proxy.mvno.tracfone.com
- Port: 80
- Username: Not set
- Password: Not set
- Server: Not set
- MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
- MMS proxy: 184.108.40.206
- MMS port: 80
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 410
- Authentication type: Not set
- APN type: Not set
- APN protocol: IPv4
- APN enable/disable: APN enabled
- Bearer: Unspecified
That should be it.